Monday, November 11, 2013

Well, That's A Glass Of A Different Color!

Hello!  Today, I have a fun tutorial for you.
 
Tinted glass.
 
Yep!  I've used my favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang products to tint myself up a lovely Fall inspired tablescape.
 
Here's a peek...
 
 
Every single one of these cute little tealight candle holders started their life as clear glass.  Now, they're rockin' some serious color! 
 
And the wooden base??  Stained with Lindy's, too.
 
That gorgeous color TOTALLY makes me wanna grab my big 'ol bag of wood veneer embellies and go to town!!
 
Here's a list of the colors I've used:


Here's a close-up...


And, here's the money shot!!  I absolutely LOVE how they glow.


The tinting possibilities are endless!!  Imagine tinted light fixtures.  Lamps.  Mason jars filled with goodies, ready to gift to someone special!  Oh, yeah :-)
 
If you want the 'how' and the 'to' of this project, hop on over and check out my video tutorial HERE.
 
Ok guys, that's it for me!!  I'll catch you on the flip side...
 


xx,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment