Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring. Sprang. Sprung.

Good Morning!! 
 
Now that Spring has officially sprung,  I've been seeing all sorts of fabulous bright colors all over Bloglandia.   It's lovely.
 
Have you had time to put a little spring into your crafty time??
 
Weeeeeelll, let me help you out with some amazing inspiration :-)  Oozak's latest challenge is Anything Goes w/ Spring, so it's the perfect time to get your spring on!!
 
For my card, I've colored up the skunk from Lily's Woodland Creatures set, and I LOVE her!!  You can find her in The Octopode Factory store
 
 
I was also feeling the call of my sewing machine, so I stitched up a fun, quilt-inspired background.

 
Here's a close-up of skunk.  I've colored her up with Copic markers, and you can find them in the Oozak store HERE.

 
 
I seriously love this time of year!!  I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.  Now, go GET SPRUNG. 
 
Or springy ;-) 
 
Spring-tastic?? 
 
Yep.  Getcha Spring ON!!   
 
xx,
 


4 comments:

  1. I Loooooove this, Mary!! :D Super cute, just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic - love the stitched scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing with us Mary! I am featuring your project this afternoon on our blog!

    -Missy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary. Love your work. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete