Friday, February 1, 2013

Thinking Of You...

Hello!! 
 
Are you ready for a little *sparkle*??  Do you need a little glitter in your life??  Well, my friend, you are in  luck!!
 
Today, over on The Octopode Factory's challenge blog, a brand new challenge has begun.  GLITTER!!! 
 
Now, if you've seen any of my posts, you know that this challenge was made for me :-)  In fact, I don't think I've created anything in my whole life without adding a dash of sparkle!  Ever.
 
Yep!!  I'm a superfan of glitter. 
 
If glitter had a blog, I'd Follow it.  If glitter wrote a song, it'd be my fave.  If glitter made a movie, I'd probably camp out just to get my tickets while wearing glitterfied costume. 
 
True story.
 
Here's what I came up with... 
 
 
I've wanted to color up Lily's Sad Pierrot for ages.  I love him!  Hard.  And since this is the month of loooove, I just kinda assumed he was so sad cuz he's missing his sweetie :-) 
 
Thinking of you...  **le sigh**

 
Here's a little close-up.

 
Ok, my dearies, it's your turn---go getcha GLITTER-ON!!  Just remember to shower properly after any glitter play lest your hubby go to work and be dubbed 'Mr. Sparkles'
 
'Nuff said.
 
xx,
 

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOH I love him!! And did you hand pick this challenge or what???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Mary!! I absolutely love the way you color!!! Keep the awesomeness coming :D ~Barbara xoxo's

    ReplyDelete