Sunday, December 30, 2012

O' Christmas Tree!

 Hi, Everyone!! 

I hope your Holiday's have gone swimmingly, thus far!!  Other than a few buggies caught by myself, my Hubby and my internetz, all has been peachy 'round here.

I'm still diligently working away on my December Daily and choosing to turn a blind eye to all the 'toy shrapnel' lingering around my house.  I mean, really---how often do you get to see your Hubby hopscotch through the living room, trying to avoid Monster High doll accessories??  It's entertaining, to say the least!!  I suggested we install a few ropes to the ceiling and Tarzan swing our way across...

Aaahhh, well!  It coulda been EPIC!!!

Anywhoooo, here's a quick look at one of my December Daily pages :-)  I'm so in love with The Octopode Factory's Alice in Wonderland Dormouse on this page!!  It totally adds that 'not a creature was stirring' vibe.


If you enjoy a good challenge, The Octopode Factory's challenge blog is right in the middle of their Anything Goes challenge!!  Now, I'm off to link up!!

Catch ya on the flip side!!

xx, 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the mouse. That's how I like to spend Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out Mary. Heehee, I totally started out reading the "aaaah well" as a Tarzan yell... aaaaaahhaaaaaahhhahhhhhh! :) I'm a big dork, I was so right there in the swinging across the living room with ya. It took me a week to even touch the remnants of boxes and bows and tissue paper. Gotta love winter break!

    ReplyDelete