Monday, October 29, 2012

You Light Up My Life!

Hello, Everyone :-)

Today, I'm up over on the Saturated Canary YouTube Channel with a fun tutorial on how to create a sweet little lighted box!!
 

I've always been a fan of luminarias, and I'm so happy with how this one came out. 



The outside of my box is rockin' some fun pumpkins and the crazy-cool Saturated Canary image, StarlaI gotta say, she's my TOTAL fave thing in Krista's store right now :-)

 
Here's a close-up...
 
 
Do you see that dimension??  I've colored her up twice and popped up her braids, bangs and dress on some liquid dimensional glue. I mean c'mon, she's a Jersey Girl.  She's gotta be rockin' some big 'ol hair!! 
 
 
 
 
The inside of the box is sportin' a secret compartment to hide some sweets-for-givin' or some photos-for-stowin'.  

 
I created a few file tab dividers to put in mine to help me organize some of my favorite Halloween photos through the years.  That way, I have a snazzy home decor piece, and a memory keeping system all in one! 

 
And here she is all lit up!  Pretty cool, right??
 
If you want the how's and the to's of putting one of these boxes together for yourself, hop on over and check it out
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
xx,
 





5 comments:

  1. This is truly stunning! Wow! What an awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers. Just stunning, stunning, stunning. I love Starla's hair. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that is awesome..I have to say your Starla is my fav...awesome awesome..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete