Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty Is Fleeting, But A Tile Coaster Will TOTALLY Save Your Table ;-)

Hello, My Bloggy Friends!!

Today, a brand new video is LIVE on Saturated Canary's YouTube channel! How fun is that?!??

This week, I'll be showing you how to alter up some tile coasters for a fun and FAB little gifty :-)

Here's a peek at the finished project...



I'm so in love with Snow White!! Always have been. It must be a by product of growing up in Mickey Town, USA. ***That's Orlando, FL if you can't find it on the map.***



I think the black, white and red color palette is perfect to showcase this dark fairy tale. Kinda perfect for getting into the dark, 'Halloween-is-on-the-way', mood.



And the sentiments?? Just a little something to think upon. Kinda like a bit of character maintenance as you sip a cool beverage. Nice multitasking, no?



If you wanna see how this project came together, and learn how to whip up a few wickedly cool tiles of you own, hop on over and check it out!!

***OH! And if you're butterflyamanda on YouTube, you've just won TWO Saturated Canary digis of your choice! Thanks for your lovely comment on my video and a big CONGRATS!! Message me to claim your prize :-)***

xx,

9 comments:

  1. These are so amazing! Going to check out you tube. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful my darling, love them, i have some poppies painted by me (coasters) now i'm going to have to do some Saturated Canary ones!!! love them hun!!! i have a fantastic designer in my team! hugs darling, Vick xxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are absolutely amazing...love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My coasters are finally painted up... Waiting for them to dry and then it's on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful! Surely my kids would love to have this. I wonder if I can also create this kind of Glass Coasters. But I don't have a talent in drawing and animation.

    ReplyDelete