Thursday, June 7, 2012

Video LOVE!

Good Morning!!!

Today, my first official video goes live over at Gauche Alchemy!!! (Yes. I am a fan of exclamation points. True story.)

Here's a little gift I made for a friend...



See that cool mica-esque paper layered over the birdie???

It's resin paper.



I'm kind of addicted to the stuff lately.

It's transparent. Flexible. Delicate. Shiny. FABULOUS!!!



Wanna learn to make some of your own??

CHECK OUT MY TUTORIAL HERE!!!

In the mood for some surfin', Dude???!?!!! Check out the rest of their AWESOME vids over on their YouTube channel, HERE! Keep an eye out, cuz I'll be bringin' more video love throught the year :-)

YAY!!!!!!! I'm not super excited at all...Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome! I'm so excited to give this a try, thanks mucho for sharing your tutorial. :) I am also now obsessed with the birdie necklace. Looooove it! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool tutorial!! I LOVe that necklace!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete