Monday, June 4, 2012

Books Are Home.

Hello, Bloglandians!!!

So, umm, I think the end of May nearly ate me alive. I don't remember the end of the school year being this hard! All I can say is, thank goodness for summer!!!

No more dragging burnt-out kiddos from bed in the morning.

No more, "Mom, I need lunch money!"

No more, "Five more minutes...One more minute..."

No more!!!

Can I get a woot?!? A Yehaw??!

**sigh***

Anywhoooo, in celebration of a year done and DONE, let's all collectively sigh and make a bookmark to help us remember to read this summer!!!

What's that? You read from a kindle or other-techy-device-meant-for-reading-digital-books?

Make one anyway!!

And then, tape that bad boy to the cover of your digi-reader :-)

Good???

Good!

Here's one I've created for the latest challenge over at Saturated Canary Challenge blog.



For my bookmark, I've colored up Lala. Man, this girl has some FAB lovely locks!



I had to add some serious sparkle.



Aaaaannd, the close-up :-)



Wanna watch me color her up? Check out my speed coloring video HERE!!!

Now, hop on over and see what the other gals made and then, get yerself over to your craftin' spot, and make something pretty!

Hurry, now! This challenge closes and a new one starts on Thursday.

Later gatorz!

No comments:

Post a Comment