Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday from the heart,

Cause that's where all good wishes start.

Love that little saying!!! Such a sweet sentiment!

Here's a little card I created using the latest Card Makin Mamas challenge (#39) as inspiration :-) It's ALL about the BIRTHDAY!



The stars are cream burlap over white chipboard. I gave the chipboard a quick coat of yellow so just a bit of color can be seen peeking throught the texture of the burlap.



And this sweet little image can be picked up over at Tiddly Inks! Her name is Sugar Plum Fairy.



Gosh, I love the back of Copic colored images...MaGicAl. Just magical. Hee-hee!



I'm also gonna play along with Tiddly Inks Challenge #81 - Fabric Fun and Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #192 - OPEN with this card. (I'm not usually much on multi-tasking, but I think I TOTALLY deserve a gold star! And, maybe a cookie...)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

xox,

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah mary!!
    omg those stars look so cute!! and of course I lurve tiny dancer!!!!! and huge wows on how cool the reverse of her looks too!! love it!!
    thank you so much for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love this girlie and love your colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fantastic...and the back is cool too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Mary! I love how you have made those stars with the little bit of yellow peeking through and that is such a lovely sentiment too!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete