Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'An Ode To Glitter'

Glitter, Glitter --- How I Love Thee!
Glitter, Glitter --- You're O' So Prettee.


Good? No??? Aw, well! I'm no poet, and I know it ;-)

But glitter is pretty. Just sayin'.

Here's a teeny tiny book covered in it!!!

I created this domino mini book for a swap with a fellow Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group artisan.



This particular glitter is German Glass Glitter and will tarnish over time to a beautiful darkened patina.



This tiny book currently on it's way to the UK and a brand new home with Dawn. I hope you love it as much as I've enjoyed creating it for you, Dawn!!!



You can check out the GORGEOUS book sent to me on Melanie's blog, HERE. LOVE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...that's incredible, Mary! So it's truly the size of a domino? I haven't seen that before! Thank you so much for introducing me to something brand new!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Nancy :-) It's created with 2 dominos for covers. They're absolutely adorable and so easy to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Have you considered doing a video tutorial? I've truly never seen this before! Yours doesn't look all that "easy" but I bet it was LOTS of fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete