Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Heart You...

Hello! I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was amazing!!! Lots of love and tons of gifties all around!

Today, I thought I'd share a heart I created for a secret swap in my MAMA group. My recipient was Julie Anne and I was thrilled to create a little heart for her!



I've stitched together a rustic heart and then piled on the vintage goodness :-) Love old doilies and LOVE crusty mother-of-pearl buttons. I'm sure I've collected a ton of them over the years! No joke. A TON!



My heart came from Lisa :-) BIG HUGS to you, Lisa!!! I love it!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow for an all new Saturated Canary Challenge card!!!

1 comment:

  1. You created a gorgeous heart, Mary! I love all the pretty buttons! You also received a beautiful heart!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete