Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Finish Line

New Year, New Projects to tackle...or at least there will be---as soon as I FINISH some old ones!

Here's the first in a line of projects that I officially declare finished!!! Now it's a thing of beauty---not some shameful reminder of my inability to finish things, lol!


This cute little carrier is actually a repurposed drink holder. Perfect for carrying some handmade ornaments that my children made for their Nonni and Fa's tree.


I just LOVE this custom fabric flower! I'm actually kind of addicted to fabric lately...Look for more posts on fabric tinkerings coming soon.


Here's the back...and yes, that is Webster's Pages paper (Winter's Wings). Thanks for asking!


This chipboard butterfly is adorable! I edged it in German Glass Glitter and the brad is reminiscent of a vintage broach.

Now onto the next project...See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment